Need help?

need help

If something online makes you uncomfortable, it's important that you talk to someone about it. 

If you think a crime has taken place, or is about to, you should report it to your local police. 

If something has happened online that upsets you or makes you feel uncomfortable, you should tell someone. You can also contact counselling services in your area.